Craig A. Miller, MD
Dr. Miller completed advanced fellowship training in sports medicine at the Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, California where he cared for all major sports teams. His areas of expertise include sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, and knee, and shoulder replacement surgery. In addition, Dr. Miller is a specialty trained in the reconstruction of the athlete’s shoulder and elbow including Tommy John Surgery. A graduate of Tufts University and George Washington Medical School, Dr. Miller completed his orthopedic surgery residency at the Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute / New York University in New York. From 2008 to 2015, Dr. Miller was an assistant team physician for the Washington Nationals. Dr. Miller was a supervising physician for Wootton High School, Northwest High School, and The Heights. He is currently a supervising physician at the Academy of the Holy Cross.
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Surgical Treatment of the Dislocated Shoulder
- Computer Navigated Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Computer Navigated Anatomic Total Shoulder Replacement
- Elbow and Knee Arthroscopy
- Ulna Collateral Ligament Reconstruction/Tommy John Surgery
- Biceps Repair Surgery
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Surgery
- Meniscus and Articular Cartilage Surgery
- Dislocating Patella Correction
- PCL Reconstruction
- Knee Multiligament Reconstruction
Dr. Miller performs surgery at the Surgery Center of Chevy Chase, Shady Grove Hospital, Suburban Hospital, and Suburban Outpatient Surgery Center.
Articles featuring Dr. Craig A. Miller
See Our Doctors
Contact Orthobethesda Today!
For over 50 years, OrthoBethesda has provided Maryland with quality orthopedic treatment. Contact us or easily call at (301) 530-1010 to make an appointment with us today!