Please call your family physician or Pre-testing at Suburban Hospital at 301-896-2222 as soon as possible to schedule your pre-operative physical examination, which must be done no more than 7 days prior to your surgery. All results must be faxed to Suburban Hospital at 301-896-7345 no more than 5 days prior to surgery to ensure processing. You must report to the Main Admission Office at Suburban Hospital to check-in for your admission for surgery. You must not have anything to eat during the 8 hours prior to your admission, but you may have clear liquids until 4 hours prior. IF THIS IS OUTPATIENT SURGERY, SOMEONE MUST PICK YOU UP AFTER SURGERY. If you have any questions, please call our office to speak with your scheduling coordinator.
- Arthritis vs. Arthrosis
- Common Types of Arthritis Explained
- Types of Bursitis
- Consequences of Delaying Medical and Surgical Care
- Winter Injury Prevention Guide
- Inpatient Surgery vs. Outpatient Surgery
- Why Your Joints Are Cracking
- What Does an Orthopedic Doctor Do?
- How to Prevent Osteoporosis
- Types of Common Outpatient Surgeries
- What to Wear and What Not to Wear During Surgery
Get In Touch
Contact OrthoBethesda Today!
Whether you’ve received a referral from your primary care physician or would like to visit our premier team to discuss any orthopedic issues you may be experiencing, we invite you to contact us today. Patients in Bethesda, MD, Arlington, VA, and beyond can give us a call at (301) 530-1010.