OrthoBethesda Offers In-Person Visits
In-office appointments are offered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Please call our office (301) 530-1010 and our telephone triage personnel will help determine:
– what can be treated in our office
– what may need to go to a hospital emergency department.
We will have adopted a mask-optional policy in our office. Some of our providers may still require that you wear a mask during your treatment. If you would like the provider to wear a mask during your treatment, please notify the medical assistant.
Our staff is vaccinated against COVID-19.
Before Your Visit
- You will receive a text and/or email from Phreesia with a link to complete your registration from home. Please complete registration prior to arrival.
- Follow instructions to include a photo of your ID & insurance card.
- New Patients: Please print & complete a Medication List which can be accessed here
As a precaution against the spread of Coronavirus, please do not visit our office if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or if in the past 14 days you’ve had close contact1 with someone who has the virus, or you’re under investigation or being tested for COVID-19. You may visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, www.cdc.gov, for the latest information.