OrthoBethesda Offers In-Person Visits
In-office appointments are offered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Please call our office (301) 530-1010 and our telephone triage personnel will help determine:
– what can be treated in our office
– what may need to go to a hospital emergency department.
We will soon adopt a mask-optional policy in our office. Some of our providers may still require that you wear a mask during your treatment. If you would like the provider to wear a mask during your treatment, please notify the medical assistant.
Our staff is vaccinated against COVID-19.
Before Your Visit
- You will receive a text and/or email from Phreesia with a link to complete your registration from home. Please complete registration prior to arrival.
- Follow instructions to include a photo of your ID & insurance card.
- New Patients: Please print & complete a Medication List which can be accessed here
As a precaution against the spread of Coronavirus, please do not visit our office if you have a fever or other symptoms of COVID-19, or if in the past 14 days you’ve had close contact1 with someone who has the virus, or you’re under investigation or being tested for COVID-19. You may visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, www.cdc.gov, for the latest information.
1Close contact is defined as: a) being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time; close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case, or b) having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (e.g., being coughed on).Schedule An Appointment
Get In Touch
Contact OrthoBethesda Today!
For over 50 years, OrthoBethesda has provided Maryland with quality orthopedic treatment. Contact us or easily call at (301) 530-1010 to make an appointment with us today!